- Referenced in 1149 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Operator calculus on graphs. Theory and applications in...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- R package timereg: Flexible regression models for survival...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Insurance datasets. A collection of datasets, originally for...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Numerical methods in scientific computing. Vol. 1. ... In...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- AER: Applied Econometrics with R. Functions, data sets...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 910 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Fahrmeir: Data from the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling...
- Referenced in 1121 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- R package CircStats: Circular Statistics, from ”Topics in...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- R package expsmooth: Data Sets from ”Forecasting with...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- ISLR: Data for An Introduction to Statistical Learning...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An...
- Referenced in 1 article
- There are over 140 Python scripts related to...