- Referenced in 252 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 6281 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- AUTOSIM: A computer language for representing multibody systems...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- FORMAC, acronym of FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Aldor is a programming language with an expressive...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Stratego/XT is a language and toolset for program...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- mCRL2 stands for micro Common Representation Language 2...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- A logical language, SeqLog, for mining and querying...
- Referenced in 1 article
- PALM. Practical approach to a language for modeling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MLOG: A strongly typed confluent functional language with...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Constraint Programming is recognized as an efficient technique...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- HYPROLOG: A new logic programming language with assumptions...