- Referenced in 37 articles
- The Advanced Continuous Simulation Language, or ACSL (pronounced...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- GeoPQL(The Geographical Pictorial Query Language) is a...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Rules2CP is a general purpose rule-based modeling...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- GNU Prolog is a free Prolog compiler with...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Twelf is a language used to specify, implement...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The YAP prolog system. Yet another Prolog (YAP...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- B-Prolog is a high-performance implementation of...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- A calculus for orchestration of web services. We...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Planning Domain Definition Language (PDDL). PDDL2.1: An extension...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The MMT Language. We introduce the MMT language...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Steps in Scala. An introduction to object-functional...