- Referenced in 79 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- The Advanced Continuous Simulation Language, or ACSL (pronounced...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- GeoPQL(The Geographical Pictorial Query Language) is a...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Asymptote is a powerful descriptive 2D and 3D...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Rules2CP is a general purpose rule-based modeling...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- GNU Prolog is a free Prolog compiler with...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Twelf is a language used to specify, implement...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- The YAP prolog system. Yet another Prolog (YAP...