- Referenced in 119 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- MUSCADET: An automatic theorem proving system using knowledge...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- Edinburgh LCF. A mechanized logic of computation. From...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- IMPS: An interactive mathematical proof system. IMPS is...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- System for automated deduction (SAD): A tool for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The Markgraph Karl Refutation Procedure, a graph-based...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- InKa - an inductive theorem prover. InKa: INduktionsbeweiser KArlsruhe...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SNARK - SRI’s New Automated Reasoning Kit. SNARK...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- A distributed and learning equational prover DISCOUNT. The...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- LambdaClam ( λclam, lclam) is a proof planning system...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- The HOL System is an environment for interactive...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- HOL90: The rational reconstruction of HOL88....
- Referenced in 1 article
- PRV-Beweisprogramm: An early theorem prover written in...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- A semantically guided first-order theorem prover CLIN...