- Referenced in 173 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The package ADOL-F is a Fortran 90...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- We describe the new software package Aligator for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ALPAL: A tool to generate simulation codes from...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of the one...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a formalised deductive...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- This paper presents two coupled software packages which...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...