- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a formalised deductive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Beaver: Engineering an efficient SMT solver for bit...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) is the problem of...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- CLAN: A tool for contract analysis and conflict...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Cocktail: A tool for deriving correct programs (Eindhoven...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Dies ist eine (Kurz-)Bbeschreibung des Programmes ConImp...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming This...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- DDDLIB is a library for manipulating formulae in...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...