- Referenced in 183 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- We describe the new software package Aligator for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CNOP - A package for constrained network optimization. We...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...