- Referenced in 186 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- We describe the new software package Aligator for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CNOP - A package for constrained network optimization. We...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...