- Referenced in 193 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AUTOMATE, a computing package for automata and finite...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1689 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 1437 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- One step in interoperating among heterogeneous databases is...
- Referenced in 1260 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...