- Referenced in 190 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AUTOMATE, a computing package for automata and finite...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1388 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Gaalop – high performance parallel computing based on conformal...
- Referenced in 2254 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 1226 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4291 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4833 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8412 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- One step in interoperating among heterogeneous databases is...
- Referenced in 1111 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...