- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AUTOMATE, a computing package for automata and finite...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1763 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2797 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4993 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5808 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- One step in interoperating among heterogeneous databases is...
- Referenced in 1356 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...