- Referenced in 20 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 1360 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- This paper describes CVPP, a tool set for...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Dagwood: A system for manipulating polynomials given by...