- Referenced in 1 article
- ASYS: A package for analysis of systems of...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Dagwood: A system for manipulating polynomials given by...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Improving the DISPGB algorithm using the discriminant ideal...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- EDS, a REDUCE package for exterior differential systems...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...