- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- We describe the new software package Aligator for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- BOKASUN: a fast and precise numerical program to...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1725 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- A Maple package for the decomposition of certain...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...