- Referenced in 46 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1 article
- BHESS uses Gaussian similarity transformations to reduce a...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The Canon package: a fast kernel for tensor...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...