- Referenced in 45 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1 article
- BHESS uses Gaussian similarity transformations to reduce a...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The Canon package: a fast kernel for tensor...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...