- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Specialized computer algebra system GINV. The computer algebra...