- Referenced in 11 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 1152 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1778 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GLie; a MAPLE program for Lie supersymmetries of...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- GRAPE-Dileption is a Monte Carlo event generator...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...
- Referenced in 1 article
- KILLING - an algebraic computational package for Lie algebras...
- Referenced in 1012 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...