- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1388 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2254 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- HasCasl: integrated higher-order specification and program development...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- LANGAGE: A Maple package for automaton characterization of...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 1226 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2155 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4291 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4833 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...