- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1536 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- HasCasl: integrated higher-order specification and program development...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- KILLING - an algebraic computational package for Lie algebras...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- LANGAGE: A Maple package for automaton characterization of...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...