- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAP package Wedderga: Wedderburn Decomposition of Group Algebras...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The Parallel Boost Graph Library: A Generic C...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- R package combinat: combinatorics utilities , routines for combinatorics...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- HAP is a homological algebra library for use...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The GAP Table of Marks Library TomLib. The...