- Referenced in 542 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1367 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2226 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1202 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2119 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4246 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1087 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1096 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GAP package Wedderga: Wedderburn Decomposition of Group Algebras...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The Parallel Boost Graph Library: A Generic C...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- R package combinat: combinatorics utilities , routines for combinatorics...
- Referenced in 1167 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 2593 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The GAP Table of Marks Library TomLib. The...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Maple: The algcurves package offers tools for studying...