- Referenced in 5 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- AUTOMATE, a computing package for automata and finite...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- finvar.lib. A Singular 2.0 library for computing invariant...
- Referenced in 1691 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...