- Referenced in 7 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AUTOMATE, a computing package for automata and finite...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 1398 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- finvar.lib. A Singular 2.0 library for computing invariant...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2292 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...