- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2738 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1611 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2751 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4977 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MATAD: A program package for the computation of...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5766 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MathLie a computer algebra program for symmetry analysis...
- Referenced in 11686 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...