- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5036 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MATAD: A program package for the computation of...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MathLie a computer algebra program for symmetry analysis...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...