- Referenced in 11 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 1691 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 997 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1680 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3878 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 3954 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MathLie a computer algebra program for symmetry analysis...
- Referenced in 6660 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 934 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...