- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2292 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 1249 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2201 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4345 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4907 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MathLie a computer algebra program for symmetry analysis...
- Referenced in 9329 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1159 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1143 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...