- Referenced in 11 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 1672 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 972 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1657 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3846 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 3917 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MathLie a computer algebra program for symmetry analysis...
- Referenced in 6539 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 923 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- We implement the $W$-function approximation scheme described...