- Referenced in 4 articles
- C++ Hacker’s implementation of automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ACETAF: A software package for computing validated bounds...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The design, implementation, and testing of a C...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- This paper discusses CELEFUNT, a package of Fortran...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1153 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1645 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...