- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- An adaptive routine, DCUHRE, for the numerical integration...
- Referenced in 1 article
- FracMAP: a user-interactive package for performing simulation...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- IQPACK: FORTRAN subroutines for the weights of interpolatory...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Loki: software for computing cut loci The paper...
- Referenced in 1100 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1941 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4079 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4414 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7562 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 3922 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 955 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- We implement the $W$-function approximation scheme described...