- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 1 article
- FracMAP: a user-interactive package for performing simulation...
- Referenced in 2273 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- IQPACK: FORTRAN subroutines for the weights of interpolatory...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Loki: software for computing cut loci The paper...
- Referenced in 1243 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2185 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4324 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4873 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9239 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 5701 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1144 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...