- Referenced in 6 articles
- ACETAF: A software package for computing validated bounds...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1367 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The C++ class library CoStLy for the rigorous...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...