- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1226 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4291 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4833 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8412 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1121 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...