- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...