- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1012 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3950 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4123 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7090 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Implementation of PDETWO code to non-ideal MHD...