- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming This...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 933 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3805 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3847 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6402 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 632 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Implementation of PDETWO code to non-ideal MHD...