- Referenced in 62 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1365 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2220 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1414 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1200 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2117 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4224 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 4737 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8190 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...