- Referenced in 64 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 1418 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2336 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1294 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2262 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 4959 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9507 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...