- Referenced in 477 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1672 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 972 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1657 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3846 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 3917 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6539 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...