- Referenced in 72 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 1689 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1437 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...