- Referenced in 73 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...