- Referenced in 74 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...