- Referenced in 6 articles
- ACETAF: A software package for computing validated bounds...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm 714: CELEFUNT: a portable test package for...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Algorithm 707: CONHYP: A numerical evaluator of the...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Engel expansions of q-series by computer algebra...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2039 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...