- Referenced in 3 articles
- MULTI2D-A Computer Code for Two-Dimensional Radiation...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- SHALL 4 - an implicit compact fourth-order Fortran...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ALTDSE: An Arnoldi-Lanczos program to solve the...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The paper describes new recursive multilevel method for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BACOL is a new, high quality, robust software...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...