- Referenced in 7 articles
- MULTI2D-A Computer Code for Two-Dimensional Radiation...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SHALL4 - an implicit compact fourth-order Fortran program...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ALTDSE: An Arnoldi-Lanczos program to solve the...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- BACOL is a new, high quality, robust software...