- Referenced in 7 articles
- The C++ class library CoStLy for the rigorous...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MultInt, a MAPLE package for multiple integration by...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...