- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The C++ class library CoStLy for the rigorous...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...