- Referenced in 98 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3846 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 3917 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6539 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...