- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 3950 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4123 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7090 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- We describe a new software package, named SumCracker...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 519 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...