- Referenced in 153 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 3988 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4164 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7157 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- We describe a new software package, named SumCracker...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 675 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...