- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 4291 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4833 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8412 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 1121 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- We describe a new software package, named SumCracker...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 2415 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...