- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- We describe a new software package, named SumCracker...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...