- Referenced in 151 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 3846 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3917 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6539 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- We describe a new software package, named SumCracker...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- hfloat (for huge floats) is a library package...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...