- Referenced in 96 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm 707: CONHYP: A numerical evaluator of the...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- CONVUS - an efficient package for calculating three-dimensional...
- Referenced in 1751 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...