- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper is aimed at the description of...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- EXPFIT4 - a Fortran program for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- LAPACK95 is a set of FORTRAN95 subroutines which...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- In the paper we present LGS -- a geometric...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1142 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...