- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper is aimed at the description of...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- EXPFIT4 - a Fortran program for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LAPACK95 is a set of FORTRAN95 subroutines which...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- In the paper we present LGS -- a geometric...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 972 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1657 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3846 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3917 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...