- Referenced in 2092 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 4540 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7799 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 684 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- A Package for Modeling Geophysical ProcessesSPHEREPACK 3.2 is...
- Referenced in 988 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- ShearLab: a rational design of a digital parabolic...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Using NFFT 3---A Software Library for Various...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...