- Referenced in 16 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in...
- Referenced in 730 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- A fully affine invariant image comparison method, Affine...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- A Package for Modeling Geophysical ProcessesSPHEREPACK 3.2 is...
- Referenced in 1763 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...