- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 2292 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 4907 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9329 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- A Package for Modeling Geophysical ProcessesSPHEREPACK 3.2 is...
- Referenced in 1278 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ShearLab: a rational design of a digital parabolic...
- Referenced in 2667 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...