- Referenced in 12 articles
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a formalised deductive...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper is aimed at the description of...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- The numerical evaluation of the Hankel transform poses...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4155 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- MATAD: A program package for the computation of...
- Referenced in 4598 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7879 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...