- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Compositional data analysis with `$R$’ and the package...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming This...
- Referenced in 1645 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- rief information on new features of KORALZ version...
- Referenced in 933 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1591 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3805 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3847 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6402 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...