- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The here presented GLAciology NUmerical SImulation Toolbox (GLANUSIT...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3832 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...