- Referenced in 226 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- EXPFIT4 - a Fortran program for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 2797 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The here presented GLAciology NUmerical SImulation Toolbox (GLANUSIT...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...