- Referenced in 75 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- We present a package of parallel preconditioners which...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The ALIBABA nonlinear optimization package. The purpose of...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BBVSCG - A variable-storage algorithm for function minimization...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The paper is devoted to promoting and describing...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...