- Referenced in 59 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The ALIBABA nonlinear optimization package. The purpose of...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BBVSCG - A variable-storage algorithm for function minimization...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The paper is devoted to promoting and describing...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming This...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Dynamic programming (DP) is a very general optimization...