- Referenced in 11 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1146 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming This...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- This paper presents a finite element visualization facility...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...