- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1306 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2139 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- INTLIB is meant to be a readily available...
- Referenced in 2038 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4172 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4631 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7922 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RCWA is a package for GAP 4. It...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...