- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7189 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RCWA is a package for GAP 4. It...
- Referenced in 730 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...