- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1418 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2336 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- INTLIB is meant to be a readily available...
- Referenced in 2262 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4959 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9507 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RCWA is a package for GAP 4. It...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...