- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1146 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- INTLIB is meant to be a readily available...
- Referenced in 1566 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3772 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3804 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6354 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- RCWA is a package for GAP 4. It...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SPRINT: a tool to generate concurrent transaction-level...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The theory of conventional constrained molecular dynamics (MD...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Current proposals for web querying systems have assumed...