- Referenced in 187 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1242 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Improving the DISPGB algorithm using the discriminant ideal...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- FC++ is a library for functional programming in...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2039 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- C++, GrAL is a generic library for grid...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...