- Referenced in 180 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Improving the DISPGB algorithm using the discriminant ideal...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- FC++ is a library for functional programming in...
- Referenced in 1672 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- C++, GrAL is a generic library for grid...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...