- Referenced in 151 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- This paper presents two coupled software packages which...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1672 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 972 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1657 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3846 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3917 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6539 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...