- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- This paper presents two coupled software packages which...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1691 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 997 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1680 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3878 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3954 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6660 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...