- Referenced in 165 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- This paper presents two coupled software packages which...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1536 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...