- Referenced in 1 article
- ABSFAC is a FORTRAN program that rapidly and...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- The paper describes new recursive multilevel method for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ASTA is a tool for research in predictions...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- CATFISH (Collider grAviTational FIeld Simulator for black Holes...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 1153 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The problems generated by the Java language usage...