- Referenced in 46 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ASTA is a tool for research in predictions...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The main goals of a typical data anaysis...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- A package, BayesCalc, is presented that extends the...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Biota is an object-oriented software application for...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- BSFM: a computer program for Bayesian stochastic frontier...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...