- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The package ADOL-F is a Fortran 90...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- An improved algorithm to explicitly compute the polynomial...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The paper is devoted to promoting and describing...