- Referenced in 59 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The package ADOL-F is a Fortran 90...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- An improved algorithm to explicitly compute the polynomial...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The paper is devoted to promoting and describing...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...