- Referenced in 61 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The package ADOL-F is a Fortran 90...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The ALIBABA nonlinear optimization package. The purpose of...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The paper describes new recursive multilevel method for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a formalised deductive...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CARP-CG is a conjugate gradient (CG) acceleration...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- An efficient and easy to implement method to...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...