- Referenced in 65 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ABCRATE is a computer program that calculates rate...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Biota is an object-oriented software application for...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1298 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper is aimed at the description of...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- FLITE3D is a multigrid Euler solver. It is...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...