- Referenced in 58 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ABCRATE is a computer program that calculates rate...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Biota is an object-oriented software application for...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper is aimed at the description of...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- FLITE3D is a multigrid Euler solver. It is...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The here presented GLAciology NUmerical SImulation Toolbox (GLANUSIT...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...