- Referenced in 90 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ABCRATE is a computer program that calculates rate...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Biota is an object-oriented software application for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- An efficient and easy to implement method to...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1706 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...