- Referenced in 75 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ABCRATE is a computer program that calculates rate...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Biota is an object-oriented software application for...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- An efficient and easy to implement method to...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1398 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper is aimed at the description of...