- Referenced in 61 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ABCRATE is a computer program that calculates rate...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Biota is an object-oriented software application for...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper is aimed at the description of...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- FLITE3D is a multigrid Euler solver. It is...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The here presented GLAciology NUmerical SImulation Toolbox (GLANUSIT...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...