- Referenced in 65 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ABSFAC is a FORTRAN program that rapidly and...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ALTDSE: An Arnoldi-Lanczos program to solve the...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...