- Referenced in 164 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The Canon package: a fast kernel for tensor...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- CATFISH (Collider grAviTational FIeld Simulator for black Holes...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- CUDAEASY – a GPU accelerated cosmological lattice program This...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FEMSTER is a modular finite element class library...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 1666 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- GHP: A maple package for performing calculations in...