- Referenced in 76 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a formalised deductive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- CATFISH (Collider grAviTational FIeld Simulator for black Holes...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The grasp2K relativistic atomic structure package. Nature of...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- We present a suite of Mathematica-based computer...
- Referenced in 1307 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4079 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...