- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a formalised deductive...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- CATFISH (Collider grAviTational FIeld Simulator for black Holes...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The grasp2K relativistic atomic structure package. Nature of...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- We present a suite of Mathematica-based computer...