- Referenced in 38 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Techniques for automatic program recognition, at the algorithmic...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- The ALLD simulation software implements a mesoscopic lattice...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Alpaga: A Tool for Solving Parity Games with...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ASTA is a tool for research in predictions...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- BACOL is a new, high quality, robust software...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- CD++: a toolkit to develop DEVS models The...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- CNOP - A package for constrained network optimization. We...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Compositional data analysis with `$R$’ and the package...
- Referenced in 1146 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming This...