- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1751 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Gaalop – high performance parallel computing based on conformal...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GLie; a MAPLE program for Lie supersymmetries of...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...