- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1306 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Gaalop – high performance parallel computing based on conformal...
- Referenced in 2139 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GLie; a MAPLE program for Lie supersymmetries of...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...