- Referenced in 11 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1109 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 1666 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GLie; a MAPLE program for Lie supersymmetries of...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 957 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1633 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...