- Referenced in 3416 articles
- strengths is the ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including ... taken over the defaults for the minor design choices in graphics, but the user retains...
- Referenced in 1787 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry ... rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also supports ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which...
- Referenced in 2034 articles
- current version of the web site was designed in 2007 by Arthur Asuncion and David...
- Referenced in 1016 articles
- techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system ... identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point ... equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take over an hour...
- Referenced in 1266 articles
- Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed at the outset to exploit the Level...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems ... package is designed to compute a few eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors of a general ... from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 626 articles
- years ago, this problem consists in designing the optimal set of routes for fleet...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around the world trust ANSYS ... ANSYS Advantages add value to the engineering design process by delivering efficiency, driving innovation...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- preserving locality of reference. LINPACK was designed for supercomputers in use in the 1970s ... largely superceded by LAPACK, which has been designed to run efficiently on shared-memory, vector...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- range of applications in Electronic Design Automation (EDA), as well as in Artificial Intelligence...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare and improve new and existing solvers...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product...
- Referenced in 379 articles
- solving the QP subproblems. It is designed for problems with many thousands of constraints...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- ALGOL 68 committee decided on a design that was more complex and advanced rather than...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- continuation of the LAPACK project, which designed and produced analogous software for workstations, vector supercomputers...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number theory, but also...