- Referenced in 27 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- tmLQCD: a program suite to simulate Wilson Twisted...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 2066 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- XSummer - transcendental functions and symbolic summation in form...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Feyn Calc - Computer-algebraic calculation of Feynman amplitudes...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- CutTools: a program implementing the OPP reduction method...
- Referenced in 3220 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GNU MPC is a C library for the...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The chroma software system for lattice QCD. The...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations...